Why it matters
Manual contract review – whether on an individual basis or as part of an M&A transaction – can be both time-consuming and expensive. And there is always a risk that red flags might be missed.
How we can help
- Our inhouse team combines
with years of “big law” experience
- Our proprietary data extraction technology, which uses both
natural language parsing (NLP)
and cutting-edge machine learning strategies, achieves accuracy rates as high as 97% on
common legal text classification tasks. Contact us if you would like more information on these
- Use our issues spotting tool to
sanity check a
before signing it.
- Or upload hundreds of agreements and receive a
due diligence report
in Microsoft Word format,
which you can edit further. We would be happy to set up a template with
of the setup process to minimize the number of edits you need to make before sending out the
- The documents can be in Microsoft Word or PDF format and can even be scans – leave it to our
to handle the conversion.
- If you disagree with the software’s findings, you can edit the data points online and regenerate
the summary or report before finalizing it.
- Call us if you want to license our machine learning models for your own purposes.
- As with all other parts of Scissero, by licensing
our contract review solution, you can always
upgrade to a full enterprise contract lifecycle
later. Click on the links to the right
to learn more about other ways in which Scissero
can help you automate your legal processes.