Why it matters
The process of drafting, commenting on and negotiating an NDA at the start of a commercial engagement is a necessary but tedious step that takes up time and resources that could be spent on higher-value tasks. It can also be expensive.
How we can help
- The first step in any commercial discussion with
a potential partner, employee or consultant is to
execute an NDA. Sometimes you are asked to
provide the first draft, sometimes the other side will
send a draft to you.
- Whatever the posture, we have you covered.
- Outgoing NDAs.
For outgoing NDAs, we can help you set up a
that you can
share across the organization so business can generate compliant NDAs without you and
your team getting involved.
- Incoming NDAs.
For incoming NDAs, we offer you machine learning tools to
reduce costs and/or free up your team for higher-value tasks by:
- Flagging problematic clauses
- Conducting playbook checks
- Benchmarking drafts against the market standard
- Automatically preparing markups
- Checking for defined terms
- In addition, our NDA solution helps you track the
back and forth between the parties during
such as turnaround
times, lawyer performance and how many rounds of comments it takes to get to a signed
- As with all other parts of Scissero, by licensing
our NDA solution, you can always
upgrade to a full
enterprise contract lifecycle management solution
later. Click on the links to the right to learn more about
other ways in which Scissero can help you automate
your legal processes.