Why it matters
Companies’ legal departments are often stretched, and use external counsel to manually draft routine contracts can be both time-consuming and expensive. Contract authoring tools can solve the problem, but how do know a given tool is powerful enough to grow with the business over time, and how do you avoid getting tied to a particular vendor?
How we can help
- When choosing a self-service contract authoring
tool, one of the first questions you will face is
whether to go for for a low-code or a no-code
- Having automated complex legal documents for years, we have a clear recommendation: A
may seem harder to set up, but it is the right choice if you want to approach the
We can help you get over the initial hurdle by setting up the templates for
- Some of the long-term benefits of Scissero include:
- Powerful features.
With a low-code platform like Scissero, no document is too complex to
- Code transparency.
Once the templates have been set up, the business logic is easily
understandable even by lawyers with no coding background.
- No vendor dependence.
Since the code is readily exportable, it is straight-forward to bring
the technology inhouse or switch platforms down the road. Don’t make the mistake of tying
yourself to a vendor’s proprietary technology.
- From a technology perspective, Scissero offers
everything you need to automate your legal
- Data entry via
dynamic web-based forms
- Support for both “term sheet” (i.e., a single two-column table) and “questionnaire” style
(i.e., a multi-tab layout with comments that guide users through the information they need
- Data feeds via
with working code examples for direct integration with backend
- Comprehensive tutorials
as well as code libraries for common templating tasks (such as
formatting words and numbers)
- Support for
- Live document preview
- Shareable “magic links” for quick roll-out across the organization
- As with all other parts of Scissero, by licensing our contract authoring tool, you can always upgrade to a full enterprise contract lifecycle management solution later. Click on the links to the right to learn more about other ways in which Scissero can help you automate your legal processes.