Why it matters
Private equity firms are often leanly staffed on the legal side and retain law firms for deal-related work. But not all deal work is equally complex and the hourly rates charged by legal advisors can be disproportionate for everyday tasks. Task management and artifical intelligence software can take over some of the heavy lifting and thereby help streamline processes and cut costs.
How we can help
- Our platform has been developed in close collaboration with some of the world’s leading
private equity firms to:
- Streamline the collection, archiving and management of transaction records
- Extract key legal and commercial terms and visualizing them in the form of presentations
- Manage precedents
- Monitor counsel’s performance
- Automatically markup and score NDAs and other routine M&A ancillary documents
- As a software vendor who operates mission-critical processes for the world’s leading banks and
private equity firms, we are deeply familiar with the high expectations corporates have when it
comes to mission-critical IT infrastructure.
- We operate a
highly available, scalable
and secure IT infrastructure, comprising a secure
private cloud distributed across two London-based
data centers run in an active/active dual-data center
- Our data center has
ISO 27001, 14001 and 9001
certifications. In addition, we hold a
certification from the U.K. government and commission annual third-party
penetration tests, the results of which we share with our partners.
- We support a range of
including IPS, WAF, rate limiting, centralized log
collection, aggregation and inspection, a
comprehensive DLP program, Oauth2/SAML SSO (IDP initiated flow) authentication, MFA
and a role-based access model.